A Fun Experience to Shimla:
City life can be tedious; the monotony of work can bog you down at times. It's important to take a break from your daily routine and visit places that offer you complete solace and change. Are you planning your next holiday, then Shimla is the best place to be. From the historic places to amazing adventure activities and from magnificent valley view’s to the shopping experience, Shimla is all things good.
The trekking experiences :
Shimla is a lively place that should be completely explored. It's also home to the most famous temples in India. Most tourists who visit Shimla like to explore the place through treks. You can visit the famous Dhanu Devta Temples, Chadwick Falls, Jakhoo Kamna Devi Temple, and Tara Devi Temple.
Snow and clicks :
16 km away from Shimla is Kufri that looks like heaven. The white sheet of snow adds to the beauty of this breathtaking place. The magnificent Himalayan views make the place looks surreal. Visiting Kufri when in Shimla should be in your itinerary as its an experience that you'll never forget. You can explore the place in its full vivacity and indulge in fun adventure activities like skiing, sledding and horse riding. You'll be able to spot yaks in the Kufri region which is also a rear sight.
Shop till you drop :
Shimla is also famous for its shopping escapes. Lakkar Bazaar is a popular wood market in Shimla that is famous for its artifacts and different creative things. Mall road has many local shops that give you a good discount on Tibetan handicrafts and other local stuff. Shopping at the mall road can also be accompanied by eating. With so many popular cafes at the mall road, you'll surely have a great time here with your family or friends.
Shimla fairs :
A different kind of holiday experience always blows your mind. Plan your Shimla trip around various fairs that are organized in Shimla. These fairs will give you an insight into the culture of Himachal and also give you great joy. You'll get to see amazing winter sports activities at this festival. Sipi fair and Bharara fair are also the famous fairs of Shimla.Shimla is a place that'll surely captivate you. The scenic locales of Shimla will give you a soothing respite from city life. It's a place with lush green landscapes and the beauty of mother nature. It is a place that has so many remarkable things to offer. The old-world charm of Shimla is still the same, it is perfectly blended with modern times making the place unique. Do visit Shimla to experience its magic and raw rustic charm. You'll surely lose your heart to Shimla when you visit these must see attractions:-
1. Sankat Mochan - The most sacred temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman.
2. Mall Road - A place to shop, eat and have a whale of a time in Shimla.
3. Jakhu Temple - The highest point in Shimla located at Jakhu hills.
4. Ridge - It is the focal point of all the activities that happen in Shimla.
5. Scandal Point - Great for scenic views and snow adventures.
6. Tara Devi Temple - An ancient temple dedicated to Devi Tara.
7. The Glen - The best place to catch the mesmerizing views of valleys.
8. Annadale Ground - Surrounded by lush greenery and mountains offers serenity.
9. Himalayan Bird Park - An ideal place for all the bird watchers and nature lovers.
10. Gaiety Theatre - A peek into art and history of Shimla.
11. Kufri - A magical valley with breathtaking views.
12. Narkanda - A place with the raw rustic beauty of nature.
13. Chail - Experience a different vibe at this scenic location.
14. Naldehra - It's home to one of the biggest golf course.
15. Mashobra - Quite famous for its apple and apricot orchards.